Accountant - E-Commerce Investment Startup (m/f/d)
Our name is SellerX and we have a clear goal: To become Europe's leading acquirer and operator of Amazon businesses. We recently closed a substantial first investment round with top tier VC funds Cherry Ventures, Felix Capital, and Village Global and are ready to attack the market.
The two founders are both serial entrepreneurs and Harvard Business School graduates who have 10+ years of experience in ecommerce and private equity. But we need your help as our company will only be as good as our team. Therefore, we’re looking to hire the best talent and build an amazing company culture.
Do you want to be part of our journey? Apply today:
- Ensure the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions
- Maintain and balance subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, and reconciling transactions and resolving discrepancies
- Complete external audit by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts and providing information for auditors
- Prepare monthly financial statements
- Generate and review monthly reports
- Enhance existing processes for accounts payable, accounts receivable, and payroll
- Agile, entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to be successful in a fast-moving environment
- Fast learner, analytically minded, team player
- Finance, Accounting, Business, Engineering or Economics degree from top a university
- Understanding of accounting principles and European tax rules
- 3 years experience working experience in an accounting firm or as an in-house accountant
- Experience in working with multiple legal entities under different legal umbrellas
- Fluent in English with a working knowledge of German
- Competitive salary depending on your experience
- Public transportation ticket, fitness center membership, and lunch vouchers
- Fast & entrepreneurial culture
- Ability to grow into a VP Finance role
- You will be working closely with serial founders Philipp & Malte
Apply today and help us become Europe's leading acquirer of Amazon businesses. We look forward to getting to know you.