High Potential Interns for Funded Startup (m/f/d)
Our name is SellerX and we have a clear goal: To become Europe's leading acquirer and operator of Amazon businesses. We recently closed a substantial first investment round with top tier VC funds Cherry Ventures, Felix Capital, and Village Global and are ready to attack the market.
The two founders are both serial entrepreneurs and Harvard Business School graduates who have 10+ years of experience in ecommerce and private equity. But we need your help as our company will only be as good as our team. Therefore, we’re looking to hire the best talent and build an amazing company culture.
Do you want to be part of our journey? Apply today:
- Work closely with the co-founders who have 10+ years of experience in ecommerce and private equity
- You would work in one of the following departments: Investment / Marketing / Supply Chain / Operations / IT
- The actual tasks depend a lot on the department. But you will get a lot of responsibility - quickly!
- Agile, entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to be successful in a fast-moving environment
- Fast learner, analytically minded, team player
- Student at top a university
- Available immediately (strongly preferred)
- Fluency in German preferred (but not a must)
- Competitive salary depending on your experience
- Public transportation ticket, fitness center membership, and lunch vouchers
- Fast & entrepreneurial culture
- You will be working closely with serial founders Philipp & Malte
Apply today and help us become Europe's leading acquirer of Amazon businesses. We look forward to getting to know you.