Inventory Planning & Management- E-Commerce Investment Startup (m/f/d)
Our name is SellerX and we have a clear goal: To become Europe's leading acquirer and operator of Amazon businesses. We recently closed a substantial first investment round with top tier VC funds Cherry Ventures, Felix Capital, and Village Global and are ready to attack the market.
The two founders are both serial entrepreneurs and Harvard Business School graduates who have 10+ years of experience in ecommerce and private equity. But we need your help as our company will only be as good as our team. Therefore, we’re looking to hire the best talent and build an amazing company culture.
Do you want to be part of our journey? Apply today:
Inventory Planning & Management (m/f/d)
- Manage recurring inventory reports to optimize inventory levels based on inputs from brand management, marketing, purchasing & global logistics teams as well as third party logistics (3PLs)
- Plan and execute inventory supply schedules for all SKUs based on adjusted sales forecasts and dynamic inventory replenishment recommendations
- Identify & mitigate risks affecting inventory replenishment variations.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to build forecasting models and automate inventory reports
- Manage excess/aging inventory and storage fees at Amazon and 3PLs
- Build and communicate accurate inventory reports to other departments
- Manage all inventory (Amazon FBA, E-commerce, 3PL) outbound transactions in close coordination with transportation carriers, and warehousing/third-party logistics service providers
- Manage relationships with Third Party Logistics (3PLs), software and service providers.
- Develop and implement key SOPs within areas of responsibility.
- Hire and manage inventory management team for multimple brands
- Former jobs: 3+ years’ work experience, including 2+ years in a supervisory role in inventory planning & management or a related field.
- Having managed remote teams is a plus
- Experience in inventory management modelling, forecasting, reporting and automation
- Experience managing 3000+ SKUs in a e-commerce consumer goods environment Amazon, Shopify, eBay, etc.)
- Experience in ERP inventory modules & inventory software for amazon.
- Mindset: Agile, entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to be successful in a fast-moving environment.
- Fast learner, analytically minded, team player
- Education/Degree: Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Engineering, Quantitative Finance, or a related field
- Languages: English, German is a plus
- Competitive salary depending on your experience
- Public transportation ticket, fitness center membership, and lunch vouchers
- Fast & entrepreneurial culture
- You will be working closely with serial founders Philipp & Malte
- Ability to build and lead a sizeable team
Apply today and help us become Europe's leading acquirer of Amazon businesses. We look forward to getting to know you.