Product Manager - E-Commerce Investment Startup (m/f/d)
Our name is SellerX and we have a clear goal: To become Europe's leading acquirer and operator of Amazon businesses. We recently closed a substantial first investment round with top tier VC funds Cherry Ventures, Felix Capital, and Village Global and are ready to attack the market.
The two founders are both serial entrepreneurs and Harvard Business School graduates who have 10+ years of experience in ecommerce and private equity. But we need your help as our company will only be as good as our team. Therefore, we’re looking to hire the best talent and build an amazing company culture.
Do you want to be part of our journey? Apply today:
Product Manager (m/f/d)
- Project management and execution of our product vision
- Lead the product discovery process to identify the best opportunities we have to solve customer problems and achieve our business goals
- Prioritize key product initiatives to deliver against our KPIs.
- Work with engineers to prioritize features, maintain the backlog, and guide feature development through delivery.
- Analysis of feature performance and opportunities to optimize the user journey.
- Analysis of user feedback to drive continuous product improvement.
- Work closely with the co-founders who have 10+ years of experience in ecommerce and private equity
- Agile, entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to be successful in a fast-moving environment
- Fast learner, analytically minded, team player
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related discipline
- Minimum 3+ years experience in a product management for a software company
- Strong leadership qualities in order to advance our product with a team of developers
- Competitive salary depending on your experience
- Public transportation ticket, fitness center membership, and lunch vouchers
- Fast & entrepreneurial culture
- You will be working closely with serial founders Philipp & Malte
- Ability to build and lead a sizeable team
Apply today and help us become Europe's leading acquirer of Amazon businesses. We look forward to getting to know you.