Supply Chain Manager - E-Commerce Investment Startup (m/f/d)
Our name is SellerX and we have a clear goal: To become Europe's leading acquirer and operator of Amazon businesses. We recently closed a substantial first investment round with top tier VC funds Cherry Ventures, Felix Capital, and Village Global and are ready to attack the market.
The two founders are both serial entrepreneurs and Harvard Business School graduates who have 10+ years of experience in ecommerce and private equity. But we need your help as our company will only be as good as our team. Therefore, we’re looking to hire the best talent and build an amazing company culture.
Do you want to be part of our journey? Apply today:
Supply Chain Manager (m/f/d)
- Your goal in this job is to build and streamline our supply chain processes
- You will start as the first hire in supply chain and build up a team in this department over the next 12 months
- The main focus will be on fast and smooth logistics from China to Europe and the US
- You will work closely with our marketing and commercial team
- Eventually, you will build up and lead a remote team in China
- Former jobs: Supply Chain management, preferably for e-commerce
- Level: senior - team lead / head
- Mindset: entrepreneurial. Somebody who can build up a team from scratch.
- Education/Degree: Bachelor's or Master's degree from a top university
- Languages: English, German is a plus
- Competitive salary depending on your experience
- Public transportation ticket, fitness center membership, and lunch vouchers
- Fast & entrepreneurial culture
- You will be working closely with serial founders Philipp & Malte
- Ability to build and lead a sizeable team
Apply today and help us become Europe's leading acquirer of Amazon businesses. We look forward to getting to know you.